The Amazing Race™ Pit Stop Prize Photography I was tasked with shooting several of the destinations featured as Pit Stop Prizes ...
looking for something?
- Deconstructivism and Reconstructivism in Modern Art: Judy Baca’s “Great Wall of Los Angeles”
- The Personal Nature of Process in the 1950s and 60s: Jackson Pollock’s “Echo: Number 25, 1951”
- Modernism vs. Postmodernism – David Smith’s “Hudson River Landscape”
- Amazing Race Season Finale Watch Party
- CBS Pit Stop Prize Photography
Art Direction, Graphic Design, Adobe Illustrator, Creative Direction, Adobe Photoshop, Brand Identity, Illustration, Logo Design, Copywriting, Adobe InDesign, Research Paper, Research, Contemporary Art History, SCAD, Photography, Advertising, Brand Strategy, Print Layout and Publishing, Freehand Drawing and Sketching, project management, Creative Management, Web Design, Production Design, Modernism, travel photography, adobe lightroom, Pit Stop Prize, Amazing Race, image editing, Online Advertising, Merchandising, Typography, Email Marketing, Critical Analysis, Layout, Non-Profit Work, Program Development, Agency Management, Cross-Channel Management, Cross-Channel Collaboration, Social Media, PR, Postmodernism, Corporate Social Responsibility, Iceland